“Your Trip of a Lifetime Tour to Egypt Has Arrived!”
The trip dates are:
July 13 – 22, 2019
The “All-Inclusive Land Cost” portion of the tour of $2,265 dollars includes 5 Star hotel lodging, 2 meals per day, entry fees into all the sites, ground transportation while in Egypt and all tips! Airfare costs to Egypt change daily and is the price on the day of booking. We can assist with booking or participants can book round trip airfare to Cairo individually. A non-refundable deposit of $350 dollars is required to book this tour.
Cross visiting the Pyramids of Egypt off your bucket list by joining us as we:
- Visit the Great Pyramid and Giza Plateau of Egypt
- Visit the Great Sphinx (Horamakhet)
- Visit the Cairo Museum
- Visit the Valley of the Kings and Queens*
- Visit the Temple of Aset (Isis)
- Visit the Temple of Hathshepsut
- Visit the Luxor Museum
- Visit the Temple of Amun at Luxor (Known as “The Temple of Man!”)
- Visit the Step Pyramid
- Visit the Temple of Ramses at Abu Simbel
- Learn how the Temple and societal structure was designed to lead a person from mortal consciousness to spiritual consciousness through multiple lectures provided by Lawrence/Anpu Waset a student of the Mysteries who will provide lectures on the following topics:
- What the Mysteries were/are;
- Maat, and the role it played in everyday society;
- What the Ancient Kamitan people considered spirituality and religion to be (did they really believe in multiple Gods & Goddesses?);
- The Educational system for both the lay person and those in the clergy;
- The role of Women in everyday Kamit;
- Marriage and Divorce in Kamit;
- The food diet of the lay person and the clergy;
- The type of housing that people lived in;
- The Ethnicity of the people of Ancient Kamit (Although the African origin of Ancient Kamit is a given, this will be briefly discussed with references provided about it).
- What the Mysteries were/are;
- For more specific information in general please review the:
Day 1– Departure from New York for Round Trip Air travel to Cairo.
Day 2 – Arrival in Cairo where we will be met by our tour guides. Travel by deluxe air-conditioned bus from the airport to the Five Star Hotel Le Meridian. Group meeting later in the evening after dinner to discuss the program and tomorrow’s tour.
Day 3 – After breakfast visit of the Step Pyramid claimed by some to be the first pyramid built. If open we will also visit the tomb of King Unas which is on the site. This tomb contains the Pyramid Texts which are the oldest spiritual texts in codified history. (Meals for the day Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 4– After breakfast departure for our visit to the Sphinx (Horamakhet) and Giza Plateau complex in the morning. In the afternoon we will travel to the Cairo Museum before returning to the hotel. Group Meeting after dinner led by Lawrence. (Meals for the day Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 5 – After breakfast in Cairo transfer from hotel to airport for flight to Aswan. After check in to the Basama Hotel Aswan, we will visit the Nubian Museum. After lunch we will visit the South Market for shopping and sail down the Nile River for tea with a Nubian Egyptian family who have lived south of Aswan from the beginning of Egyptian history. Our day concludes with a visit to the Temple of Aset/Isis on the island of Philae. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 6 – Visit to the famous Temple of Ramses at Abu Simbel. We will depart after breakfast. This will be the only site visit today. Upon return to the hotel other than our group meeting the rest of the day is free. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 7 – After checkout drive to Luxor. After arrival and check in to the 5 Star Sonesta Hotel, visit to the Temple of Amun at Luxor aka as “The Temple of Man.” Shopping and Group Meeting. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 8 – Visits to the Temple of Hathshepsut and the Luxor Museum today. Group meeting. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 9 – Visit to the Valley of the Kings and Queens after breakfast on our final day of the tour. While called tombs by modern day Egyptologists you will immediately notice their Temple like design and structure. You will also notice the equal treatment afforded the Queens in their sites. We will visit the tombs of King Seti 1 and Queen Nefetari. They are the best preserved tombs by far in the Valleys. Upon return to the hotel we will have a brief Group meeting and then pack for travel back to your home destination tomorrow. (Meals Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 10 – Check out of the hotel after breakfast for flights back to Cairo and then our home destination.
Opening The Way Publishing Company
5350 W Bell Road Ste C-122 #290
Glendale, AZ 85308
*We reserve the right to change the order of the sites that we will visit.*
Copyright © at 2018 Opening the Way Publishing. All Rights Reserved.